How do I contact Puregym by email?
You can contact us via email, email@example.com or social, @puregym on Twitter and Facebook Messenger where we will be answering queries 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday.
How do I cancel Pure Gym a month?
How do I Cancel My PureGym Membership?
- Get in touch with Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org and let them know you would like to cancel your membership. …
- Log into the Member’s Area linked here.
- Click the ‘profile’ tab.
- Scroll down to ‘Cancel Your Membership’ and select this option.
How do I cancel Puregym plus?
Just log in to your Members Area, select ‘Your Profile’, then ‘Freezing or Cancelling’ and follow the instructions to freeze. If you are a Plus member you can freeze for up to 3 months in a 12 month period and the freeze will be applied from your next payment date.
Can I just cancel my Puregym direct debit?
You may terminate your membership at any point by cancelling your direct debit with your bank, allowing 4 working days for the bank to action this. Please call Member Services for options available to you or for any further information.
Is PureGym staffed overnight?
This time last year, Pure Gyms – another national 24-hour chain – ran just 12 outlets. By 2013, that will rise to 45. One in five Pure Gym users work out overnight; 15% use The Gym between 10pm and 6am.
How do I freeze my PureGym account?
How do I freeze my membership?
- Head to your Member’s Area.
- Select the “Your Profile” tile and then “Freeze or Cancel”
- Follow the instructions to freeze your membership.
How do you cancel gym membership?
In order to terminate a contract, many gyms require members to submit a notarized letter of cancellation. This is a letter signed by an official notary public. When writing the letter, be sure to include your name, address, email address, and phone number. You must also list your gym account number.
How do I cancel my pure membership?
HOW TO CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION ON WEB
- Go to “Settings” in the upper right corner of the page (next to your profile photo).
- Then click “Subscription” at the top left-hand side of the page.
- Cancel the subscription by following the on-screen instructions.
How do I cancel a direct debit?
To cancel a Direct Debit, contact your bank or building society on the phone, via secure online banking, or visit your local branch. Direct Debit payments can be cancelled at any time but a bank will require at least 1 days’ notice before your next payment date.
How do I contact PureGym customer service?
You can contact us via email, email@example.com or social, @puregym on Twitter and Facebook Messenger where we will be answering queries from 8am – 10pm, 7 days a week.
How do I cancel a direct debit with Natwest?
How do I cancel a Direct Debit?
- In the ‘Payments’ menu, go to ‘Direct Debits’
- Under ‘Domestic Direct Debits’, select ‘List accounts’
- Select the account the Direct Debit leaves from.
- Find and select the Direct Debit you want to cancel.
- Select ‘Cancel Direct Debit’
- You’ll then need to approve this with your Smartcard.
How do I change my pure gym?
Simply head to your Member’s Area and go to “Packages and Upgrades”, you’ll be able to pick the gym you’d like to move to and the membership option that suits your needs.
Can I cancel my gym membership online?
To cancel a Planet Fitness membership, you need to visit your gym in person or write a postal letter. Planet Fitness doesn’t allow you to cancel your membership by phone or online.
How do I cancel a Direct Debit on Monzo?
Cancelling a Direct Debit
- Tap the Payments icon in the menu bar.
- Tap Schedule.
- Tap the payment you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Direct Debit.
How do I cancel a Direct Debit with bank of Scotland?
How to cancel a Direct Debit using our Mobile Banking app – step by step
- On the app homepage, tap the three dots icon next to your account.
- The account menu will appear – tap ‘Standing Orders & Direct Debits’.
- Tap the Direct Debit you want to cancel, then tap ‘Delete’ underneath it.